• HGH plays a crucial role in increasing the height among children and adolescents.
• HGH increases calcium preservation, and augments bone mineralization.
• It enhances muscle mass.
• Promotes lipolysis (fat break down) and gluconeogenesis (production of glucose from amino acids) in the liver.
• Reduces the absorption of glucose by the liver
• Encourages protein production
• It plays a crucial role in cell reproduction and thereby stimulates the growth of various body tissues.
• Stimulates the defense and immune mechanisms of the body
• Helps prevent premature ageing and preserves youthfulness